- 'Cosby Show' character actor Clarice Taylor remembered. // Charlotte Post;6/9/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p5B
The article presents an obituary for Clarice Taylor, an American actress memorably known as Anna Huxtable on the "The Cosby Show."
- Clarice Taylor: 'Cosby Show'Actress. Waldron, Clarence // Jet;6/20/2011, Vol. 119 Issue 21, p20
An obituary is presented for actress Clarice Taylor.
- Virginia Capers. // Back Stage West;5/20/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p5
Presents an obituary of theater actress Virginia Capers of the United States.
- Jane Hoffman (1911�2004). // Back Stage West;8/5/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 32, p6
Presents an obituary for Jane Hoffman, a stage actress in the U.S.
- 'MOONLIGHT' THESP DIES AT 55. Hofler, Robert // Daily Variety;4/12/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 7, p5
Presents an obituary for the late stage actress Margo Skinner.
- Kanzaburo Nakamura. Schilling, Mark // Daily Variety;12/14/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 53, p27
An obituary for Kabuki actor Kanzaburo Nakamura is presented.
- Bobbi Jordan. // Daily Variety;12/14/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 53, p27
An obituary for television, radio, and stage performer Bobbi Jordan is presented.
- IN MEMORIAM. // American Theatre;Sep2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p21
The article presents an obituary for American stage actress Marian Mercer.
- In Memoriam: Dory Ehrlich. // Theatre Bay Area;2008, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p16
The article presents an obituary for Dory Ehrlich, a stage actor and the publicist for Masquers Playhouse in Point Richmond, California.