- Which Doctor Does What? // World Almanac for Kids;2000, p96
Presents a list of different types of doctors with an explanation of what they do. Dentists; Orthodontist; Pediatrician; Orthopedist; Dermatologist; Cardiologist; Psychiatrist.
- WHICH DOCTOR DOES WHAT? // World Almanac for Kids;2001, p92
Presents a list of different types of doctors with an explanation of what they do. Dentist; Orthodontist; Pediatrician; Orthopedist; Dermatologist; Cardiologist; Psychiatrist.
- Severe osteogenesis imperfecta: case report. Bastos, Fernando; Perez, Liliana Thaureaux; Narváes, Caridad Ponce de León; Costa, Olívia; da Silva, Rui Carlos Souto; Van-Dunem, Joaquim Carlos Vicente Dias; de Miranda, Sandra Maria da Rocha Neto; Cordeiro, Lemuel Bornelli; Maia, Patrícia Conceição Silvia; Airosa, Leonídia de Fátima Lopes Marques; de Menezes, Aida // Einstein (16794508);Oct-Dec2010, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p480
The authors present a case of Osteogenesis Imperfecta, emphasizing the clinical and epidemiological characteristics, forms of classification and treatment of the disease. This is an important case not only to the knowledge of pediatricians and orthopedists, but also for other professionals...
- WHICH DOCTOR DOES WHAT? // World Almanac for Kids;1999, p107
No abstract available.
- Which DOCTOR Does What? // World Almanac for Kids;1997, p107
Provides a list of what doctors of different fields are called and what they do, including dentists, orthodontists, pediatricians, orthopedists and others.
- Books for Youth: Books for Middle Readers. Zvirin, Stephanie // Booklist;12/15/98, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p746
Reviews two books. `The Orthopedist,' by Lee Jacobs; `The Pediatrician,' by Samuel Woods.
- Klasyfikacja chorych z zespolami bÃ³lowymi odcinka szyjnego krÃ§goslupa kierowanych na leczenie sanatoryjne. Minta, Przemvstaw; Sobolak, Monika; Dzimira-Pyzio, Joanna // Physiotherapy / Fizjoterapia;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p43
Pain syndromes of the spine constitute the interdisciplinary diagnostic and therapeutic problem. These problems are in the range of interest of GPs, orthopedists, rheumatologists, radiologists, psychiatrists, of physiotherapists, manual psychotherapists, neurologists, neurosurgeons. This fact...
- Focus on Affect. Carek, Donald J. // Clinical Pediatrics;Jul1978, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p574
This article focuses on the pediatrician and empathic confrontation. A pediatrician may conclude that to be effective with behavior problems he only needs to learn psychologic theory of personality functioning in order to help him understand why people act as they do. The psychoanalysts have...
- Physicians rank overall satisfaction, satisfaction with EHRs. // LocumLife;Mar2010, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses the "2009 Hospital Pulse Report: Physician Perspectives on American HealthCare," which ranked physicians practicing psychiatry, pediatrics, and emergency medicine on the top list of satisfaction.