'30': Remembering 'Tack' Nail
- A very free spirit in broadcasting. K.M. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/10/95, Vol. 125 Issue 15, p92
Profiles Warren Publishing vice president and executive editor Dawson B. `Tack' Nail. Anecdotes; Early career and education; Involvement in the Korean War; Nail's coverage of the Federal Communications Commission and Congress.
- 'Tack' Nail: -30-. J. E. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 14, p24
An obituary for Dawson Nail, the veteran media reporter in Washington, D.C., is presented.
- Dawson B, F.E. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/10/95, Vol. 125 Issue 15, p98
Asserts that the National Association of Broadcasters should give Dawson B. `Tack' Nail their Spirit of Broadcasting Award. Nail's influence on the broadcasting industry.
- Washington. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/17/95, Vol. 125 Issue 16, p53
Features the photograph of Dawson Nail, recipient of the National Association of Broadcasters' Spirit of Broadcasting award together with co-awardee Carol Burnett.
- Good show. // Quill;May95, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p54
Reports on the honor given to Dawson B. `Tack' Nail, R. Edward Jackson, David J. Whichard II and Mary Lou Bigelow. Nail as awardee of the Spirit of Broadcasting Award; Induction of Jackson and Whichard II to the North Carolina Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations Hall of Fame; Bigelow...
- Washington (health) watch. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/29/94, Vol. 124 Issue 35, p67
Reports on United States officials currently disabled as of the last week of August 1994. Vice President Al Gore with an injured leg; National Association of Broadcasters President Eddie Fritts with a knee surgery; Federal Communications Commission Mass Media Bureau Chief Roy Stewart who has...