- Aspects of British trade unionism. Burgess, Keith // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter94, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p78
Reviews the book "A History of British Trade Union Since 1889," vol. III, 1934-1951," by Hugh Armstrong Clegg.
- A History of British Trade Unions Since 1889. Tolliday, Steven // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Apr96, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p574
The article reviews the book "A History of British Trade Unions Since 1889: 1934-51," Volume 3, by Hugh Armstrong Clegg.
- CONSORTIUM AIMS TO MANAGE MORE EXISTING MEMBERS. // Travel Weekly (UK);12/5/2013, Issue 2197, p69
The article presents views of Paul Nunn, head of operations of the travel consortium Advantage Travel Partnership on the recruitment of agents for its Managed Services (AMS).
- HIV/TB co-infections rising. Silversides, Ann // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/26/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 7, p725
The article discusses the prevalence of tuberculosis among HIV patients. It reveals that tuberculosis is the leading cause of death for people infected with HIV. It addresses the incidence of tuberculosis in Africa, according to Doctor Paul Nunn of the World Health Organization. Moreover, Doctor...
- WHO launches a $2.2bn plan to fight drug resistant tuberculosis. Moszynski, Peter // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/30/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7608, p1350
This article announces the launch of an alliance between The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Stop TB Partnership to contain drug resistant tuberculosis, including MDR-TB and extensive drug resistant strains of the disease (XDR-TB). The plan is spending $2.2 billion to try to contain the...