- IN MEMORIAM. // Tax Executive;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p582
The article pays tribute to the late Tax Executives Institute members in the U.S., including Saul D. Kass, John M. O'Gorman and William L. Scott.
- Code guru Gorman dies of heart failure. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Apr95, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the death of John Patrick Gorman, writer of the plumbing code manual used in the United States. Professional background.
- John Montgomery Gorman. Tweedle, Brian M. // British Dental Journal;1/23/2015, Vol. 218 Issue 2, p47
An obituary for dental surgeon John Montgomery Gorman is presented.
- Patient fights to win breath of fresh air. Bartley, Jim // Body Politic;Sep82, Issue 86, p14
Reports on the conditions at the maximum-security unit in Toronto, Ontario's Queen Street Mental Health Centre. Security systems in the center; Case of patient Eldon Hardy; Remarks from lawyer John Gorman on the degradation of Hardy at the center.
- Southside names Gorman development director. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/15/97, Vol. 44 Issue 50, p26
Announces the appointment of John A. Gorman Jr. as director of development of North Shore Health System. Gorman's responsibilities.
- People... // PM Engineer;Apr95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p57
Reports on developments about people involved in the plumbing industry. Robert C. Wilging as the recipient of ASTM's Reinhart/Kuhlman Award; Naming of Gerard C. Ianelli as the director of the National Institute of Science and Technology Metric Program; Announcement about the death of John...
- DISHING With Mark and Carrie Central Florida. // Hotspots Magazine;11/24/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p152
The article offers news briefs related to the LGBT community in central Florida. The Bradley's gay bar has hosted the Semi Pro Wrestlers Association wrestling match on November 7, 2011. Metro Restaurant and Lounge has opened as a gay dinner spot in Tampa after being revamped. Former GaYBOR bar...
- State supervisors get a scare on exam fees. McConnell, Bill // American Banker;12/27/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 248, p3
Reports on developments in United States banking. State supervisors' concern about federal examination fees on bank holding companies and state-chartered banks and thrifts; Savings of a small group of healthy banks when it comes time to replenish the thrift deposit insurance fund; John `Butz'...
- HOUSTON'S MIX FOUNDER CLOSES SHOP. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/8/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the closure of the Mix: Modern Clothes shop in Houston, Texas. Owner Evelyn Gorman, who introduced Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Comme des Garons, Junya Wantanabe, Lanvin and Rick Owens to the Houston market, stated that the closing was prompted by her husband John's...