Joseph Paul Harvey Jr., MD 1922-2010
- Samie Safar. Jawad, Ali S.; Nackasha, Evelyn // BMJ: British Medical Journal;8/23/2014, Vol. 349 Issue 7972, p23
An obituary for emeritus professor of surgery Samie Safar is presented.
- Obituary: Alexander Garcia MD (1919-2012). Hammond, Lyn // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Apr2014, Vol. 472 Issue 4, p1342
An obituary for Alexander Garcia, chairman emeritus and Frank E. Stinchfield professor emeritus of orthopaedic surgery at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City, is presented.
- Victor Griffiths. Fenech, Frederick // BMJ: British Medical Journal;5/31/2014, Vol. 348 Issue 7960, p26
The article presents an obituary for Victor Griffiths, emeritus professor of surgery at the University of Malta.
- Dr Kenneth Sherriffs Morton 1925-2011. Day, Brian // British Columbia Medical Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p428
An obituary for Dr. Kenneth Sherriffs Morton, the professor emeritus of orthopaedics at the University of British Columbia (UBC), is presented.
- Olof Johnell. Kanis, J.A. // Osteoporosis International;Aug2006, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p1121
The article presents an obituary for Olof Johnell, professor of orthopaedic surgery at Malmo.
- James Lister. Dean, Alan; Tam, Paul K. H. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/23/2004, Vol. 329 Issue 7472, p981
Presents an obituary for James Lister, an Emeritus professor of paediatric surgery at the University of Liverpool, who died May 9, 2004.
- Khalid Naji. Baban, Nawras K. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;5/30/2009, Vol. 338 Issue 7706, p1332
The article presents an obituary for Khalid Naji, emeritus professor of surgery at the University of Baghdad's College of Medicine.
- Lawrence Avery Pottenger, MD, PhD 1944-2006. M. A. S. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Feb2007, Vol. 89-A Issue 2, p466
The article presents an obituary for Lawrence Avery Pottenger, associate professor emeritus of surgery and pathology at the University of Chicago.
- Htut Saing. Tam, Paul // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;9/18/2010, Vol. 341 Issue 7773, p607
The article presents an obituary for Htut Saing, emeritus professor of surgery at the University of Hong Kong.