- One life. Jefford, Robert // Management Services;Spring2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p31
This article profiles Arthur Hulme, a member of the Institute of Management Services (IMS). Hulme had always kept in touch with his professional institute now renamed the IMS. In 1968 he was elected to the Hospital Group Committee. In the same year he founded the Cambridgeshire branch and over...
- From the Chairman Harry Downes. // Management Services;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p32
Reports on the death of George Kenneth Hotson Younger, a politician in Great Britain. Achievements of Younger; Support of Arthur Hulme for the Institute of Management Services.
- Health Services member awarded BA from the Open University. // Management Services;Mar1980, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p44
David Thorp, formerly the regional organization and methods/work study officer to the Yorkshire Regional Health Authority at Harrogate who retired in December 1975, has just been awarded the Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Open University. David, who lives in Knareshorough, North Yorkshire,...
- Two win 'outstanding service' awards. // Management Services;Dec1980, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p35
The geographical structure committee's 1980 awards for outstanding service are to be made to Arthur Hulme and Harry Ball-Wilson. Hulme, regional Ogilvy & Mather Ltd./work study officer for the East Anglian Regional Health Authority, is public relations officer (PRO) for the health services...
- 'Mr Efficiency' Retires. // Management Services;May81, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p39
The East Anglian Regional Health Authority newsletter of March 30, 1981 reports that Arthur Hulme, aged 65, the regional organization and methods/work study officer to the East Anglian Regional Health Authority who has been responsible for a range of studies throughout the region leading to the...
- `Managing Better Health History of the East Anglian Regional Health Authority 1948- 1994'. // Management Services;May97, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p44
Stalwart of the British Institute of Management Services' Health Services Specialist Group, Arthur Hulme, is featured in a fascinating new book "Managing Better Health," published recently by the managers of the East Anglia, England Regional Health Authority. Two years ago the 14 regional health...
- Thank you, Jimmie Heuga. // Momentum (19403410);Spring2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p16
The article presents an obituary for Olympic skiing medalist Jimmie Heuga, who also became known for advocating the value of exercise for people with multiple sclerosis.
- Deaths. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Feb2011, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p58
The article presents obituaries for Leo J. Gehrig, former physician and former director of the American Hospital Association's Washington, D.C. office and for Stephen A. Morris, the former president of the American Hospital Association's board of trustees.
- Bernadine P. Healy. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Oct2011, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p62
The article presents an obituary for Bernadine P. Healy, the former director of the U.S. National Institute of Health.