Ignacio V. Ponseti, MD 1914-2009
- The life and legacy of Ignacio Ponseti. Dobbs, Matthew B.; Khan, Shah Alam // Indian Journal of Orthopaedics;Jan-Mar2010, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p114
The article presents an obituary for Ignacio Vives Ponseti, a physician who developed the Ponseti Method of treating clubfoot.
- In Memoriam: Ignacio Ponseti. // O&P Business News;11/15/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p11
An obituary for Dr. Ignacio Ponseti, professor emeritus of orthopedics at the University of Iowa, is presented.
- Ignacio Ponseti. Campbell, Donald // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;2/6/2010, Vol. 340 Issue 7741, p317
The article presents an obituary for physician Ignacio Ponseti, who developed an innovative treatment for clubfoot.
- In Memoriam: Emmet B. Keeffe, MD. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2011, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p1887
An obituary for doctor of medicine (MD) Emmet B. Keeffe is presented.
- Jeffrey Steven Baggish, MD 1963-2013. Baggish, Michael S. // Journal of Gynecologic Surgery;Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p115
An obituary is presented for Jeffrey Steven Baggish, MD (Doctor of Medicine).
- In memorium, Chester Monroe Edelmann, Jr., MD December 26, 1930-September 19, 2013. Spitzer, Adrian; Kaskel, Rick // Pediatric Nephrology;Jul2014, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p1295
An obituary for Chester M. Edelmann Jr., doctor of medicine (MD), is presented.
- In memoriam of Clark Darwin West, MD July 4, 1918-January 11, 2014. Lennon, Michael; Devarajan, Prasad // Pediatric Nephrology;Jul2014, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p1293
An obituary for When Clark DarwinWest, doctor of medicine (MD), is presented.
- Peter C. Remondino, MD: the Man and his Library. Kaplan, George W. // Journal of San Diego History;Summer/Autumn2015, Vol. 61 Issue 3/4, p475
An obituary for Doctor of Medicine (MD) Peter C. Remondino is presented.
- Colleagues and Friends Remember David S. Greer, MD. KORR, MARY; MANAGING, RIMJ // Rhode Island Medical Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p44
An obituary for David S. Greer, Doctor of Medicine (MD) and second dean of medicine at Brown University in Rhode Island, is presented.