- Bill Bresnan: Recalling a Cable Legend. // Multichannel News;12/7/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p1
An obituary for cable pioneer Bill Bresnan is presented.
- An Industry Builder, 'People Person' // Multichannel News;12/7/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p10
An obituary for Bresnan Communications owner and cable pioneer Bill Bresnan is presented.
- Cable's Comeback Kid. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p72
Reports the return to the cable business of Bill Bresnan, former president of Bresnan Communications in the United States. Participation in the bidding of AT&T Broadband; Business strategy of Bresnan; Aim to target business-to-business customers.
- 'Big Sky' Bresnan Gets Back in Game. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p45
Reports the return of Bill Bresnan in the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. Involvement of the Broadband auction process; Acquisition of Brenan of the subscribers of AT&T Broadband; Analysis of the potentials of various cable systems across the country.
- Roasted: Very Well Done. Maxwell, Paul S. // Communications Technology;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 5, CableWorld p3
The Cable Center, in an oblique way to recognize the umpteen years of service dedicated to helping recognize that someone, somewhere, at some time, in some way, contributed to making the cable industry what it is today. Cable veteran Bill Bresnan has been the titular chairman of the...
- Untitled. // Communications Technology;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 5, CableWorld p14
The article presents photographs of cable operator, Bill Bresnan. There is photograph of Bill when he was 18 years old ending his high school years. One of the photograph shows Bill working on a cable system in California in 1964. There is also photograph of Bill with his brothers and sisters....
- The Bill and Brian Show. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;10/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p44
Comments on the plan of cable television operator Bill Bresnan to carry C-SPAN television programs. Return of Bresnan on the board of C-SPAN; Commitment of Bresnan to C-SPAN; Remarks of Bresnan on his business plans.
- Cable's Call. Cooper, Jim // Adweek Midwest Edition;11/15/99, Vol. 40 Issue 46, Race and the Media p36
Deals with the efforts of the United States cable television industry to promote diversity in its workforce. Comments by Bill Bresnan, designer and builder of Bresnan Communications, on the cable industry's diversity efforts; Findings of a study released by the National Association of...
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;3/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the March 2011 issues including "On the Money: Honoring Bill Bresnan," in the March 24 issue, "Cisco Pushes DOCSIS 3.0 Past 1.5 Gig," in the March 20 issue, and "Bit Rate: Netflix: "Weâ€™re Not Pointing Fingers,'" in the...