P. Kevin Walsh
- Water district heat fired. // San Diego Business Journal;9/25/95, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p26
Reports on the termination of Kevin Walsh as general manager of the Ramona Municipal Water District in North County, California.
- HALFWAY II HEAVEN. // BOYZ;3/17/2011, Issue 1020, p25
The article offers information on Kevin Walsh's 12th anniversary karaoke night celebration at Halfway II Heaven in Charing Cross, London, England on March 17, 2011.
- ON THE ROCKS. // BOYZ;3/25/2010, Issue 969, p60
An interview with Kevin Walsh, performer at Halfway II Heaven bar, is presented in which he discusses his favorite gay bar environment.
- SUMMER CASUAL. Berno, Jennifer // Southern Living;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p84
The article reviews the architectural design of a home in Hot Springs, Arkansas that was designed by Kevin Walsh.
- HALFWAY II HEAVEN: KARAOKE. // BOYZ;7/28/2011, Issue 1039, p30
The article reports on the performance of Kevin Walsh at the Halfway II Heaven club in Charing Cross, London, England on July 21, 2011.
- College News. // West County Journal;6/1/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 22, pB3
This section offers news briefs related to colleges in Missouri, including the third place earned by sophomore student and Kirkwood resident Kevin Walsh in the College Sport Research Institute's case study competition, the students who received scholarships to attend Southeast Missouri State...
- The arbs are back. Long live Ivan Boesky! Taub, Stephen // FW;11/9/93, Vol. 162 Issue 22, p16
Reports on the return of the merger mania and the arbitrageurs. Definition of merger arbitrage; Soaring merger business; Difference from the mergers of the 1980s; Buyer's sound business reason for the acquisition; Boosting their returns by hedging; Expected returns of about 15 percent; Increased...
- Arbitrage changes for small issuers could reemerge. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30254, p5
Reports on the possible reemergence of arbitrage changes for small issuers in the United States. Clinton administration's proposal of a package of tax code changes; Administration's proposal of the exemption of all issuers who sell $10 million or less of bonds a year; Raising of the...
- People Update. // Official Board Markets;4/23/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the appointment of Kevin Walsh as area general manager for Weyerhaeuser Co.'s containerboard operations in Kentucky. Job responsibilities; Overview on his career in the company.