- Rethink for Yabber after Mo's death. Alarcon, Camille // B&T Weekly;4/13/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2604, p1
The article discusses the merging of Yabber and Dewey 7#x0026; Horton. Since the death of Alan Morris, Yabber agency finalized its merging with the Melbourne shop and will be renamed Big Red. Morris was a principal at Yabber with brother Don Morris and Don says the decision was for the business...
- MOJO LEGEND DIES. // Bulletin with Newsweek;4/10/2007, Vol. 125 Issue 6564, p15
The article presents an obituary for Alan Morris, an advertising executive.
- Jerry Hyde's friendship, dedication remembered. Andrews // National Petroleum News;Sep99, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p12
Presents reflections and recollections on the late Jerry Hyde, a sales representative with `National Petroleum News' (NPN) magazine. Death in July 1999 from a boating accident; Memorial service; Sympathy expressed by customers; Time given to family and friends; Professionalism in business...
- Bob Bradley: He really was a great guy. O'Brien, Katherine // American Printer;Feb2001, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p8
Pays tribute to Bob Bradley, the vice president of sales and marketing of Chicago Press Corp., who died in 2000. Award given to Bradley; Career background; Achievements.
- John Jackson. // Food Manufacture;Sep2001, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p10
Presents an obituary for John Jackson, sales manager of Food Manufacture who died on August 2001.
- Masterson dies following long fight with cancer. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/23/99, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p5A
Presents an obituary for Tom Masterson, vice president of advertising sales for Long Island Business News in Long Island, New York. Cause of death; Family and career background; Contributions of Masterson to advertising programs of the paper.
- Birthday bash. // Sarasota Magazine;Oct94, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p130
Presents photographs of Alan Morris' party for wife Pam's 50th birthday.
- James Kersey Jr. Wolf, Jamie // Los Angeles Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p28
Pays tribute to James Kersey Jr., a sales executive at the Los Angeles, California branch of the jeweler Harry Winston. Cause of death; Career background; Favorite combination of jewelries.
- Peter Cooke. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p2
Presents an obituary for Peter Cooke, sales manager of Chess Designs who died on January 23, 2002 in Europe.