- Obituary. // Future Times;2012, Vol. 3, p2
The article presents an obituary for Professor Phillip Carl Alve.
- Henry Phillip Constans 1898-1988. Kearney, Kevin Emmett // Florida Communication Journal;1989, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p29
The article presents an obituary for Henry Phillip Constans, a speech professor at the University of Florida.
- MEMORIAL CELEBRATION TO PROFESSOR PHILLIP TOBIAS. // Digging Stick;Aug2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p23
The article presents an obituary for Professor Phillip Valentine Tobias, a scientist, scholar and palaeoanthropologist.
- In Memoriam: Charles F. Phillips, Jr. GUNTHER, WILLIAM D. // American Economist;Spring2013, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p1
The article presents an obituary for Charles F. Phillips Jr., former Robert G. Brown Professor Emeritus of Economics at Washington & Lee University.
- Professor Robert Phillips 1959-2003. Kilcoyne, Ian // Teaching History;Mar2004, Issue 114, p6
Presents an obituary for Robert Phillips, a British professor of history.
- Tuba Legend Harvey Phillips, 1929-2010. // School Band & Orchestra;Nov2010, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p8
An obituary for tuba player Harvey G. Phillips is presented.
- In Memoriam: Lilian Phillips. Milligan, Samuel // American Harp Journal;Winter2006, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p22
The article presents an obituary for Lilian Phillips, associate professor of harp at Ball State University.
- Dr. Asa G. Hilliard, 73, Famed Historian, Professor, Succumbs. Christian, Margena A. // Jet;9/3/2007, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p50
The article presents an obituary for historian/professor Dr. Asa G. Hilliard.
- Professor G. Ross Roy 1924-2013. Young, Ronnie // Scottish Literary Review;Spring/Summer2014, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p97
The article presents an obituary for Scottish literature professor G. Ross Roy.