- The big stories. Benedetti, Marti // Crain's Detroit Business;2/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 9, pA85
Focuses on the reorganization of Fruehauf Corporation. Company operations; Management changes; Financial issues; Views from Neil Combs, former president and chief executive of Fruehauf. INSET: Fatal distraction..
- High court ruling forces Fruehauf to refund payments. // Traffic World;12/13/93, Vol. 236 Issue 11, p25
Reports on Fruehauf Corporation's refunding of payments to a trucking company. Cost of refund payments; Refusal by Supreme Court to hear appeal; Background on the case; Acknowledgement of bankruptcy code's preference clause.
- Fruehauf finalizes debt restructuring. // Automotive News;8/23/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5514, p22
Presents Fruehauf Trailer Corp.'s agreement with existing and new lenders to restructure debt and receive capital infusion of $45 million. Congress Financial Corp. as supplier of credit; Funding to increase production and to respond to backlog of orders.
- Fruefhauf wooed. // Automotive News;1/18/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5482, p51
Reports on the evaluation of several buyout offers for Fruehauf Trailer Corp. by Terex Corp. Hiring of PaineWebber Inc. as the evaluator.
- Fruehauf is back in profit. // Commercial Motor;10/28/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5405, p7
The article reports that trailer manufacturing company Fruehauf Corp. has made a trading profit of 428,110 pound between March 11 and September 10, 2010.
- Soft option. // Professional Engineering;05/28/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p7
Focuses on the order won by software vendor JBA from Crane Fruehauf for financial and distribution software.
- Two trailer giants form alliance. // Overdrive;Mar96, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the strategic alliance between Wabash National and Fruehauf Trailer that allowed them to build a composite design trailer.
- Goodbye or au revoir? Stanton, Justin // Commercial Motor;3/18/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5373, p3
The article presents the author's views on the downfall of Fruehauf Ltd., a subdivision of Wordsworth Holdings PLC.
- New Yorker snags Fruehauf stock. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/26/95, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p8A
Reports on the accumulation by fund manager John R. Oppenheimer of the stocks of Fruehauf Trailer Corp. Percentage of ownership of the firm; Purpose of the acquisition; Stock price of Fruehauf.