Oliver C. Klinger, Jr
- In memoriam. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb98, Vol. 225 Issue 2, p6
Pays tribute to the late Oildom Publishing Co. President and publisher Oliver C. Klinger. Personal background; Education; Career in journalism; Business interests; Political activity.
- 100 Year History Of Oildom Publishing Company. Klinger III, Oliver // Underground Construction;Nov2008, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p7
The article focuses on the life and career of Oliver C. Klinger Sr., an engineer for Standard Oil Company and writer on energy-related articles. It relates his several publications and publishing company, Oildom Publishing Co. and news. Accordingly, by 1930, Oliver and his son started publishing...
- Editor's Notebook. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 235 Issue 9, p2
The article offers information about the late Oliver C. Klinger, an engineer who engineered the energy publishing business in the U.S. The author traces how Klinger embraced the need to for a publication to focus on the petroleum industry. Founded the Oildom Publishing Co., Klinger also...
- History of Oildom Publishing Company. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p59
Narrates the history of Oildom Publishing Co. Founding of the company in 1908 in New York, New York, by Oliver C. Klinger; Titles published; Formation of the Pipe Liners Club of the American Petroleum Institute in 1954; Launching of the Underground Construction Technology International...
- New Sales Rep for Oildom Publishing. // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p61
Announces the appointment of Frank Datrona as West Coast sales representative for Oildom Publishing Co. in the United States. Career background; Oildom publications in which he will begin work in September 2000.
- Oildom's Rita Tubb Receives Frazer Journalistic Excellence Award. // Underground Construction;Sep2005, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p7
Reports that journalist Maretta Tubb of Oildom Publishing Co. of Houston, Texas has received the Frank Frazer Journalistic Excellence Award at the Offshore Technology Conference in Houston on May 2, 2005. Career highlights; Sponsor of the conference.
- NEWS REEL. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2005, Vol. 232 Issue 6, p2
Reports developments on the energy industry in the U.S. Award received by Maretta Tubb of Oildom Publishing Co.; Schedule of the Annual National Gas Rodeo; Merger agreement between Cinergy Corp. and Duke Energy Corp.
- Newsreel. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2015, Vol. 242 Issue 1, p6
The article offers the U.S. oil Industry news briefs as of January 1, 2015. Topics discussed include appointment of Peter Nicholson as the publisher of Oildom Publishing Co., winning of the state regulatory approval in acquisition of Alliant Energy Corp.'s natural gas distribution business in...
- Q&A. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2015, Vol. 242 Issue 2, p85
An interview with Peter Nicholson, publisher at the Oildom Publishing Co. is presented. Topics discussed include his lengthy career with the manufacturer of welding products Lincoln Electric, description of his leadership style, and how it has evolved through the years, and his views regarding...