- William Ian Axford. Mendis, Asoka; Ip, Wing-Huen // Physics Today;Jul2010, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p60
An obituary for scientist William Ian Axford is presented.
- IAN WHITE 1971-2013. C. M. // Art Monthly;Dec2013/Jan2014, Issue 372, p19
An obituary is presented for the performance artist, writer and curator Ian White.
- McIntyre. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;3/29/2008, Vol. 162 Issue 13, p421
The article presents an obituary for veterinarian William Ian Mackay McIntyre.
- Gazette. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;07/20/2013, Vol. 173 Issue 2, p52
An obituary for veterinarians Ian Hilton Sergeant and William Baines Faull is presented.
- Ian William Payne. Pearkes, Sue // BMJ: British Medical Journal;6/21/2014, Vol. 348 Issue 7963, p27
The article presents an obituary for consultant ophthalmologist Ian William Payne.
- William Ian Rees Davies 1942-2014. Corbet, Esmonde // British Dental Journal;11/21/2014, Vol. 217 Issue 10, p609
An obituary for dental surgeon William Ian Rees Davies is presented.
- William James White, Organic Chemist and Osteologist 22 April 1944 - 14 November 2010. Bekvalac, Jelena // Transactions of the London & Middlesex Archaeological Society Ne;May2011, Issue 132, p4
An obituary for osteologist William James White is presented.
- PERSONAL. // America;10/14/1911, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p23
The article presents an obituary for Monsignor William J. White of Brooklyn, New York.
- William White. Hodges, Russ // Journal of College Reading & Learning (College Reading & Learnin;Fall2009, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p9
The article presents an obituary for William White, a physician, writer and professor.