Halliday, Mabel Louise Sheppard
- MABEL LOUISE LANG. DICKEY, ELEANOR; HAMILTON, RICHARD // Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society;Jun2012, Vol. 156 Issue 2, p245
An obituary for professor Mabel Louise Lang is presented.
- MABEL LOUISE LANG (1917-2010). DICKEY, ELEANOR // Classical World;Summer2011, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p504
An obituary for scholar and author Mabel Louise Lang is presented.
- Fortin, Louis-Joseph. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/17/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 13, p1735
An obituary for physician and associate professor Louis-Joseph Fortin is presented.
- Mabel A. Myers, PhD. // American Journal of Public Health;May79, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p524
The article presents an obituary for Mabel A. Myers, a retired professor and chairman of the Department of Microbiology at the San Diego State University in California.
- Beatrice-Louise Pool-Zobel (1949â€“2008) in memoriam. Rechkemmer, Gerhard // European Journal of Nutrition;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p225
An obituary is presented for nutrition professor Beatrice-Louise Pool-Zobel.
- In memoriam Professor Dr. John Fernandes. Smit, G. Peter A. // European Journal of Pediatrics;Apr2008, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p491
The article presents an obituary for physician and professor John Fernandes.
- Professor Gerald Baum (1924-2010). Kottek, Samuel // Korot;2009/2010, Vol. 20, p291
An obituary for physician and professor Gerald Baum is presented.
- In Memory of Professor John H. Laragh. Volpe, Massimo // High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Prevention;Jun2015, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p197
An obituary for a physician and professor John H. Laragh is presented.
- Obituary. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/17/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p10
The article presents an obituary for Mabel Hilda Henrichs Weems.