- Halliday, Mabel Louise Sheppard. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/17/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 13, p1735
An obituary for physician and associate professor Mabel Louise Sheppard Halliday is presented.
- In memoriam Professor Dr. John Fernandes. Smit, G. Peter A. // European Journal of Pediatrics;Apr2008, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p491
The article presents an obituary for physician and professor John Fernandes.
- Professor Gerald Baum (1924-2010). Kottek, Samuel // Korot;2009/2010, Vol. 20, p291
An obituary for physician and professor Gerald Baum is presented.
- RESTITUTIO. Burlui, Vasile // International Journal of Medical Dentistry;Oct-Dec2016, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p249
The article presents an obituary for physician and professor Constantin Fgtu.
- In Memory of Professor John H. Laragh. Volpe, Massimo // High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Prevention;Jun2015, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p197
An obituary for a physician and professor John H. Laragh is presented.
- Professor John M Goldman, 1938-2013: Gentleman and Scholar. Gale, R P // Leukemia (08876924);May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p1175
An obituary for professor and skilled physician John M. Goldman is presented.
- Oxorn, Harry, Gatineau. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/17/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 13, p1735
An obituary for physician, professor emeritus and author Harry Gatineau Oxorn is presented.
- field notes. Capron, Alex // Hastings Center Report;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, preceding p2
The article presents an obituary for Jay Katz, a physician and professor at Yale University.
- Yale Law professor and physician Jay Katz dies. // Medical Ethics Advisor;Jan2009, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p10
The article presents an obituary for Yale Law School professor and physician Jay Katz.