- Halliday, Mabel Louise Sheppard. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/17/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 13, p1735
An obituary for physician and associate professor Mabel Louise Sheppard Halliday is presented.
- In memoriam Professor Dr. John Fernandes. Smit, G. Peter A. // European Journal of Pediatrics;Apr2008, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p491
The article presents an obituary for physician and professor John Fernandes.
- Professor Gerald Baum (1924-2010). Kottek, Samuel // Korot;2009/2010, Vol. 20, p291
An obituary for physician and professor Gerald Baum is presented.
- In Memory of Professor John H. Laragh. Volpe, Massimo // High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Prevention;Jun2015, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p197
An obituary for a physician and professor John H. Laragh is presented.
- OBITUARY. // America;4/15/1911, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p24
The article presents the obituaries for Sister Theodorine and Canadian Senate member Louis Joseph Forget.
- field notes. Capron, Alex // Hastings Center Report;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, preceding p2
The article presents an obituary for Jay Katz, a physician and professor at Yale University.
- In memoriam: Professor Niilo Oskar Birger Hallman, July 15, 1916 - January 13, 2011. Holmberg, Christer // Pediatric Nephrology;Jun2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p999
An obituary is presented for former physician and professor Niilo Oskar Birger Hallman.
- Yale Law professor and physician Jay Katz dies. // Medical Ethics Advisor;Jan2009, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p10
The article presents an obituary for Yale Law School professor and physician Jay Katz.
- Retin-A Pioneer Albert Kligman Passes Away. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;May2010, Vol. 125 Issue 5, p8
An obituary for Albert Kligman, a physician, research dermatologist and professor, is presented.