- Obituaries. Pauleau, Ann // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/4/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6975, p324
Presents an obituary for James Cecil Hill, ophthalmologist.
- Cecil Cameron Ewing. Ewing, Edward // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/27/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7552, p1278
An obituary is presented for ophthalmologist Cecil Cameron Ewing.
- Johnson, cataract pioneer, dies in auto accident. // Ophthalmology Times;9/1/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p3
Presents an obituary for ophthalmologist Donald Johnson.
- The nurses' champion. Emerton, Audrey; Kershaw, Betty; Hallett, Christine // Nursing Standard;12/12/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 15-17, p24
The article presents an obituary for former British nurse Jean McFarlane.
- GAY SAMURAI. // New York;6/1/2009, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p12
An obituary for the American LGBT rights activist Rodger McFarlane is presented.
- GODSPEED ANDREW MCFARLANE (1978-2010). Basher, John // Motocross Action Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p104
An obituary for Grand Prix racer Andrew McFarlane is presented.
- ANDREW McFARLANE 30.05.1977 -- 02.05.2010. Gobert, Alex // Australian Motorcycle News;5/12/2010, Vol. 59 Issue 22, p129
An obituary for Australian motorcyclist Andrew McFarlane is presented.
- MacRae, Donald Mackay. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/15/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 4, p439
The article presents an obituary for ophthalmologist Donald Mackay MacRae.
- McFarlane, Clara Jean. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/8/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p1103
The article presents an obituary for Clara Jean McFarlane, professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Manitoba, is presented.