A Legend Passes
- In Memoriam: Joan Kennedy Taylor. // Journal of Ayn Rand Studies (Journal of Ayn Rand Studies Foundat;Spring2006, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p255
An obituary for Joan Kennedy Taylor, a libertarian and individualist feminist, is presented.
- Self-Defense Often Best Against Sex Harassment. Duin, Julia // Insight on the News;02/07/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p28
Points out the stand of author Joan Kennedy Taylor on sexual harassment in the workplace. Information on the 1983 Katz versus Dole sexual-harassment lawsuit; How women can outwit harassers rather than filing lawsuit.
- Asking for It (Book Review). Goodfellow, Pat // Library Journal;12/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 22, p2590
Reviews the book 'Asking for It,' by Joan Taylor.
- The Essenes, the Scrolls, and the Dead Sea. Stacey, David // STRATA: Bulletin of the Anglo-Israel Archaeological Society;2013, Vol. 31, p225
The article reviews the book "The Essenes, the Scrolls, and the Dead Sea," by Joan E. Taylor.
- Salon stories: AGAINST THE ODDS. Bennett, Cecily // Professional Beauty;Jan/Feb2010, p124
The article reports on the success of Joane Taylor in managing her salon Inspirations Hair, Beauty & Nail in Sheffield, Tasmania. She discusses the triumphs she undergone in opening her salon and her love of the industry. She shares that ongoing education and the drive to always strive to be...
- The Immerser (Book). Casey, M. // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;Jun98 Book List, Issue 79, p210
Reviews the book 'The Immerser: John the Baptist Within Second Temple Judaism,' by Joan E. Taylor.
- Editorial. // Antiquity;Nov83, Vol. 57 Issue 221, p169
Presents news briefs on issues and events related to archaeology in Great Britain as of November 1983. People who write about the history of archaeology who often face certain criticisms; Estates owned by the Duchy of Cornwall in West Country of Britain; Obituaries for Joan du Plat Taylor,...
- The Locked Door. Finlayson, Elizabeth // School Librarian;Summer2006, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p101
The article reviews the book "The Locked Door," by Joan Taylor.
- "The History of the Caves of Qumran" (February 20-21, 2014; FacoltÃ di Teologia, Lugano, Switzerland). Longacre, Drew // Henoch;2014, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p150
The article discusses the highlights of a research seminar on the history of the caves of Qumran held in Lugano, Switzerland on 20-21 February 2014. It says that the hosts of the seminar were Marcello Fidanzio and the Instituto di Cultura e Archeologia delle Terre Bibliche of the FacoltÃ di...