- James A. Hinton. // Pennsylvania CPA Journal;Summer2004, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p48
Presents an obituary for Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Greater Philadelphia Chapter member James A. Hinton, who passed away January 23, 2004.
- AHA Town Hall Webcast features 2014 chairman. // AHA News;2/21/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p5
A photograph is presented of American Heart Association (AHA) chairman James H. Hinton and AHA senior vice president of communications Alicia Mitchell at the AHA Town Hall Webcast in Washington, D.C.
- Claim findings prompt training in fetal monitoring. Lenckus, Dave // Business Insurance;4/18/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p24
The article presents information about Nashville, Tennessee-based HCA Inc. While reluctant to impose clinical practice changes on physicians, HCA's risk and insurance department saw no choice but to impose a professional development requirement on the hospital organization's 4,800 obstetrics...
- Med mal crisis spawns innovative insurance coverage. Lenckus, Dave // Business Insurance;4/18/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p28
The article presents information about Nashville, Tennessee-based HCA Inc. James D. Hinton, risk manger at HCA was doing more than watching top management at company hospitals struggle with the opposing forces of keeping physicians happy and financially protecting their facilities. Hinton...
- `Singular voices/voices of many:' Photographs from the Sixties by James Hinton. Hinton, James // Westchester County Business Journal;02/07/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 6, Artnews. p5
Features an exhibit of photographs taken by James Hinton which will be mounted at the New York state-based The Hudson River Museum in celebration of the African-American History Month. Photographs of rallies, leaders, and symbols that grew out of the Civil Rights Movement; Hinton's career...
- Native son rises. Shinkman, Rob // Modern Healthcare;01/03/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p38
Features James H. Hinton, president and chief executive officer of Presbyterian Healthcare Services in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Number of Presbyterian's employees; Details on Hinton's relationship with his staff; Educational and career background.
- It takes 'team effort' to get the most out of reform, says Hinton. Manning, Clinton // AHA News;5/16/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p5
The article highlights the views of James H. Hinton, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Albuquerque, New Mexico-based Presbyterian Healthcare Services and member of the American Hospital Association (AHA) board, about the key role of innovation in successful health care reform.
- AHA chair-elect for 2013 named. // AHA News;7/23/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 15, p1
The article announces that James Hinton was chosen to preside as chairman of the American Hospital Association (AHA) for 2013.
- AHA Chairman Hinton is ready to take on health care's next curve. // AHA News;1/24/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p5
The article features American Hospital Association (AHA) chairman James H. Hinton and discusses how his experience in value driven-care can help the AHA face the challenges in the future.