- Gone Cheatin' Kennedy, Kostya; Deitsch, Richard; Lidz, Franz // Sports Illustrated;
Discusses the allegations of cheating made against Gary Morrison, a contestant at the Great Ontario Salmon Derby in the Summer of 2002. Amount of the grand prize; Penalty given to Morrison; Implications of cheating in the sport of fishing.
- ClarisWorks sparks technology training in school of... // Curriculum Administrator;Sep96, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p51
Reports on the use of the computer software program `ClarisWorks' by Gary Morrison of the College of Education at the University of Memphis, Tennessee, to educate teachers on how to incorporate computers into their lesson plans. Range of emotions exhibited by teachers; Features of the program;...
- Aito and Abta gear up for conferences. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/3/2014, Issue 3104, p07
The article announces that Jeremy Ellis, marketing and digital director at Tui Travel PLC, and Gary Morrison, senior vice-president and digital director at Expedia Worldwide, will be the speakers at the Travel Convention of ABTA Ltd. in Great Britain.
- A Mother's Tears. FLEISCHMAN, KITTY DELOREY // Idaho Magazine;Jun2014, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p19
An excerpt from the book "The Bluebird Will Sing Tomorrow: Memoirs of Velma V. Morrison" by Velma Morrison is presented which focuses on the incident of tragic death of Gary Morrison, son of Velma Morrison at the age of seventeen.
- EMINENCE Taps Adam Hall For EU Distribution. // Music Trades;May2009, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p16
The article reports that Eminence Speaker LLC, maker of musical instrument and professional audio enclosures, has partnered with Adam Hall GmBh to distribute its products to the European Union (EU). Eminence Export Manager Gary Morrison believes that Adam Hall's technologically advanced...
- People. // Crain's Detroit Business;4/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p10
The article announces several appointments including Gary Morrison who has been appointed as chief operating officer (COO) at Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute in Detroit, Michigan, Barry Franklin, who has been appointed to the board of the American Heart Association in Southfield, and Harry...
- moves. // AV Magazine;Apr2012, p8
The article presents several announcements related to career development in the Audio Visual industry including the hiring of Matthew Buck as Creston PLC's commercial account manager, and the appointments of Duncan Peberdy as Epson's business development executive and Gary Morrison as EMEA's...