- Obituary. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p87
Presents an obituary for John Fabick, chairman of the board of the Fabick Companies, who died on April 10, 1997.
- In Memoriam. // Underground Construction;Jan2008, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p8
The article presents an obituary for John Fabick, regional vice president of Pipeline Machinery International.
- Life in the slow lane. Leblang, Judah // Bay Windows;5/9/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores author's experience of losing his loved ones and relatives to death.
- Oak Hill Worker Found Dead. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);5/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that a 38-year-old American male was spotted dead in his work vehicle in Rusk County, Texas.
- Obituaries. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/02/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7065, p1141
Presents an obituary for Alexander Tulloch McQueen, a former lecturer in anatomy in Dundee University, Scotland.
- In memoriam: Karl Popper. Doherty, Brian // Reason;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p7
Presents an obituary for Austrian philosopher of science Karl Popper.
- Karl Popper (1902-1994). Bondi, Hermann // Nature;10/6/1994, Vol. 371 Issue 6497, p478
Presents an obituary of Sir Karl Popper, British philosopher, scientist and writer, who died in September 17, 1994. Popper's academic accomplishments; Contributions to the philosophy of science.
- LIFE AFTER DEB. Webber, Deb // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/20/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 41, p118
The article provides an answer to a question concerning the condition of her dead loved one.
- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;01/15/97, Vol. 156 Issue 2, p327
Presents an obituary for Roman B. Babyn, orthopedic surgeon, who died on August 18, 1996.