Thakur, Kripa Shanker
- Thakur, Ranasree (Rini). // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/30/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 3, p407
The article presents an obituary for Ranasree (Rini) Thakur of Patna University, India.
- Al Shanker remembered. Shivers, Joseph A. // Education Week;3/12/97, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p37
Presents an obituary for Albert Shanker, a giant in education in the United States.
- More on D. D. Pant. Guha, Ramachandra // Current Science (00113891);10/25/2008, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p999
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an obituary article of D. D. Pant by S. N. Thakur in the previous issue of the journal.
- Shanker dies. // Reading Today;Apr/May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p9
Presents an obituary for former American Federation of Teachers head Albert Shanker who died on February 22, 1997.
- Vijai Shanker Jaiswal (1945-2007). Ram, H. Y. Mohan // Current Science (00113891);10/10/2007, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p1019
The article presents an obituary for Vijai Shanker Jaiswal, botany professor at Banaras Hindu University in India, who died on March 26, 2007.
- EATIN' CROW. Harris, Frank // Eatin' Crow & The Best Man In Garotte;1/1/1910, p2
The short story "Eatin' Crow" is presented.
- Vigilance officer pays penalty for power theft. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/5/2013, p1
The article reports that Bihar, India Vigilance investigation bureau's deputy superintendent of police Shashi Shanker Kumar, arrested for accepting bribes from public servants for power theft. It mentions views of H.R. Pandey, public relations officer of Bihar State Power (Holding) Company, on...
- THE GLOBAL FAST-FOOD MARKET. Bremner, Caroline // Brand Strategy;Nov2004, Issue 187, p38
Presents the findings of a research study on the global fast-food market. Value sales growth index; Market share; Emergence of fast casual chains; Impact of the introduction of eat-in, coffee-drinking environments to combat the rise of specialist coffee shops; Advantage of chicken-based fast food.
- OBITUARY. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/9/90, Vol. 300 Issue 6738, p1520
Presents obituaries for several medical specialists in Europe.