- Fenwick, John Brian. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/12/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 6, p705
The article presents an obituary for John Brian Fenwick, an internal medicine doctor.
- IN MEMORIAM. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/16/2014, Vol. 186 Issue 13, p1031
The article presents an obituary for Ivan A. Bracalenti, a family medicine practitioner.
- Jean Spencer Felton. LaDou, Joe // Occupational Medicine;Jun2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p268
An obituary for Jean Spencer Felton, Doctor of Medicine, is presented.
- Alexander H. Leighton, MD (1908â€“2007) in memoriam. Regier, D. // Social Psychiatry & Psychiatric Epidemiology;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p593
An obituary for Alexander H. Leighton, a doctor of medicine, is presented.
- In memoriam. // Tax Executive;May/Jun97, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p211
Presents an obituary for Ivan Shandor, vice president of Taxation for Baxter International Inc.
- Houston, Alexander Crawford. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/19/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 13, p1919
The article presents an obituary for Alexander Crawford Houston, a doctor specializing in internal medicine in Toronto, Ontario.
- Dr George Edward Price. B. D. // British Columbia Medical Journal;
The article presents an obituary for rheumatologist and internal medicine practitioner Doctor George Edward Price.
- Dr. Ludwald Perry, co-founder of Tennessee Tribune, passes. // New York Amsterdam News;5/7/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 19, p38
The article presents an obituary for Doctor Ludwald Orren Pettipher Perry, a distinguished professor of internal medicine.
- ROBINSON, JOHN G. (JACK). // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/8/2014, Vol. 186 Issue 10, p799
The article presents an obituary for John G. Robinson, a doctor of internal medicine who died on April 25, 2014.