Dr. Donald Graham, 1914-2008
- Publisher. // Esquire;Apr85, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p79
No abstract available.
- Graham catches post art error. Neuwirth, Robert // Editor & Publisher;05/23/98, Vol. 131 Issue 21, p6
Reports that `Washington Post' publisher Donald Graham has spotted an art error by his newspaper. Assistant foreign editor Dita Smith's responsibility for the gaffe; Smith's praise for Graham's vigilance.
- Post publisher has surgery. // Editor & Publisher;06/21/97, Vol. 130 Issue 25, p86
Reports on the success of the surgery of Donald Graham, publisher of the `Washington Post,' for prostate cancer. Health condition of Graham; Expected work return.
- State Theatre. // Marquee;2010 First Quarter, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p25
The article features the State Theatre, located in Anderson, Indiana, with the Spanish Mission/Beaux Arts-style building designed by architect Donald Graham to seat 1,550 persons.
- AJC HONORS DONALD GRAHAM. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/26/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 111, p16
The article announces that Donald Graham, chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of Washington Post Co. and chairman of "The Washington Post," has received the AJC Human Relations award.
- When the Oracle of Omaha Says Sell, Don Sells. // Washingtonian Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the selling of the "Newsweek" magazine as decided by the Washington Post Co. chairman Donald Graham.
- Reflections on 9-11. Mumin, Ibrahim // Washington Informer;11/10/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p28
The article focuses on the topics discussed at the 10th Anniversary Program or panel, held at Masjid Muhammad in Washington, D.C., on September 10, 2011. The panel was titled as 'Democracy in the Time of Crisis.' Chairman of the Board for the Washington Post, Donald Graham, spoke on the topic of...
- The Regular Guy. Toobin, Jeffrey // New Yorker;03/20/2000, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p94
Focuses on Donald Graham, publisher of the `Washington Post' and chief executive officer of its parent company. Brief history on the newspaper; Issue on the changes that Graham implemented and its impact on the tone of writing and reporting; Positioning statement for `Washington Post.'
- A close shave with success. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;09/21/98, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p31
Describes the shaving invention of Donald Graham, Edmonton, Alberta. His product Sharpex, which sharpens electric razors without disassembling them; How Sharpex works; Six years developing the formula; Plans to market Sharpex.