MacPhail, Archibald Sinclair
- DEATHS. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/25/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 7, p963
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including professor Archibald Sinclair MacPhail, surgeon Albert Henry Phelps, and professor Devabrata Roy.
- MacPhail, Hugh Rose. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/8/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p1103
The article presents an obituary for Hugh Rose MacPhail from the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg.
- Untitled. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;7/9/2016, Vol. 179 Issue 2, p50
An obituary for veterinarian Archibald Niven Sinclair is presented.
- The Distinguished Legacy of DMB: Donald MacPhail Britton (1923-2012). PRYER, KATHLEEN M. // American Fern Journal;Oct-Dec2012, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p241
An obituary for fern scientist Donald MacPhail Britton is presented.
- Archibald Hunter Darling. Darling, Janie // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/4/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7540, p554
The article presents an obituary for physician Archibald Hunter Darling.
- Pollution. MacPhail, Margo // 21st Century;Mar92, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p18
The article presents the poem "Pollution," by Margo MacPhail. First Line: The animals die; Last Line: Have made our cry.
- "SUBTLE AS A PUNCH IN THE NOSE". Frank, Stanley // Saturday Evening Post;3/4/1939, Vol. 211 Issue 36, p12
The article presents the life and works of Larry MacPhail, baseball executive and innovator in the U.S. MacPhail was considered as the most vigorous and progressive individual in sport. Being a banker's son, he asserts that the capital structure of baseball must not be upset. MacPhail also...
- Jim Archibald. ROLFE, ROBERT // Plantsman: New Series;Jun2011, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p126
An obituary for gardener Jim Archibald is presented.
- Memories. Ferguson, Suzanne // VdGSA News;Dec2013, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p6
An obituary for organist Rachel Archibald is presented.