Kok, Carolus Wilhelmus
- OBITUARIES. // Gramophone;Jul2015, Vol. 93 Issue 1124, p123
The article presents obituaries for record producer Paul Myers, violinist Peter Cropper, and cellist Alexander Kok.
- Obituaries. Cash, Stephanie; Ebony, David // Art in America;May2006, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p206
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including American Surrealist painter John Wilde, London-born Surrealist painter and photographer Stella Snead, painter Ralph Hamilton and artist Jeroen de Rijke.
- D'Almero ("Darrell") Kok. Gibbons, Nigel // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/30/2005, Vol. 331 Issue 7511, p296
Presents an obituary for D'Almero ("Darrell") Kok, a research hematologist who died April 29, 2005.
- FELIX KOK. // Strad;Oct2010, Vol. 121 Issue 1446, p14
An obituary for Felix Kok, former leader of the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra (CBSO) is presented.
- Building Mesirow's presence in aerospace, defense. Marek, Lynne // Crain's Chicago Business;9/20/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p6
The article presents a profile of Andrew Carolus, managing director in Chicago-based Mesirow Financial Holdings Inc.
- SABATON. Smith, Mike // Outburn: Subversive & Post Alternative;2012, Issue 64, p71
The article reviews the music release of "Carolus Rex," by Sabaton.
- LOW FREQUENCY BEATING INSTABILITY IN A RIJKE BURNER AND ITS ACTIVE CONTROL. // Noise & Vibration Bulletin;Jun2015, p159
An abstract of the article "Low Frequency Beating Instability in a Rijke Burner and Its Active Control" by Fanglong Weng and colleagues is presented.
- 1735. // History of Science & Technology;2004, p237
The article presents an update on scientific and technological discoveries in 1735 including the Systema naturae (System of Nature), by Carolus Linnaeus which introduced the system of classification for organisms.
- Putting it into practice. Woodman, Ellis // Building Design;9/16/2011, Issue 1981, p2
The article presents the author's insights on the principle of Alex de Rijke, to link teaching and practice, as the new appointed dean of Royal College of Art (RCA), Great Britain.