- OBITUARY. // Supply House Times;May2010, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p6
The article presents an obituary for An obituary for the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating program manager Jason Bourque is presented.
- OBITUARIES. // Wentzville Journal;8/29/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 35, pA8
The article presents obituaries for notable people in O'Fallon and Wentzville, Missouri which include James M. McMurtry Sr., Richard A. Purvlance and Jean Maurice Thro Jr.
- FundaciÃ³n Segovia. Norton, David // Soundboard;2013, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p74
The article reviews the music score "Fundacion Segovia" by Jean-Maurice Mourat.
- Obituary: Pauline de Margerie. // Publishers Weekly;2/6/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 6, p9
The article presents an obituary for Pauline de Margerie, director of international rights at Univers Poche.
- THE RECORD. Olivier, Victor // Report / Newsmagazine (National Edition);7/30/2001, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p55
Presents the obituaries and accomplishments of Canadian citizens as of July 30, 2001. Deaths of author and journalist Mordecai Richler, Conservative senator Jean-Maurice Simard and others; Appointment of Iona Campagnolo to the position of lieutenant-governor of British Columbia.
- RUBBER CURING AND PROPERTIES. Brown, Roger // Polymers & Polymer Composites;2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p59
The article reviews the book "Rubber Curing and Properties," by Jean-Maurice Vergnaud and Iosif-Daniel Rosca.
- Isa (Petite Suite Enfantine). Grimes, David // Soundboard;Spring1991, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p87
The article reviews the music score "Isa (Petite Suite Enfantine)," by Jean-Maurice Mourat.
- Eight Stones In An Asian Garden. Bourque, Darrell // Interdisciplinary Humanities;Fall2007, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p147
The article presents the poem "Eight Stones In an Asian Garden," by Darrell Bourque. First Line: There is a kind of ordinary miracle; Last Line: But the hand does not forget.
- Letters to the Editor. Sussna, Stephen // Journal of Military History;Jul2009, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p1060
The article presents a letter to the editor responding to Stephen Bourque's review of the author's book "Defeat and Triumph," from the no. 2, volume 73 issue.