Barbara Seaman (1935-2008): pioneer in the women's health movement
- Barbara Seaman, 1935-2008. Naureckas, Jim // Extra!;Apr2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
An obituary for Barbara Seaman, an investigative journalist, is presented.
- Barbara Seaman, 1935â€“2008. Pearson, Cynthia A. // Journal of Women's Health (15409996);Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p921
An obituary for Executive Director of the National Women's Health Network Barbara Seaman is presented.
- Barbara Seaman, Principal Founder of the Feminist Women's Health Care Movement. // Off Our Backs;2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p14
The article presents an obituary for Barbara Seaman, the principal founder of the feminist women's health care movement.
- Where the Sky Is. Seaman, Barbara // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1994, Issue 41, p35
Presents the poem "Where the Sky Is," by Barbara Seaman. First line: Not that light falls unbroken; Last line: the dance, always the dance.
- Stick Figure, Mogadishu. Seaman, Barbara // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1995, Issue 53, p44
Presents the poem "Stick Figure, Mogadishu," by Barbara Seaman. First Line: It is almost as if another child; Last Line: a whole world in the belly.
- Mother and Son, Kazakhstan. Seaman, Barbara // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1995, Issue 49, p9
Presents the poem "Mother and Son, Kazakhstan," by Barbara Seaman. First Line: Men planted mushrooms in our sky, Last Line: This is a test. This is only a test.
- Lovely Me (Book). Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Hoffert, Barbara; Dealy, Ann; Sturm, Rebecca // Library Journal;4/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p143
Reviews the book 'Lovely Me: The Life of Jacqueline Susann,' by Barbara Seaman.
- Voices of the Women's Health Movement. Seaman, Donna // Booklist;12/1/2011, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p19
Reviews the book "Voices of the Women's Health Movement" by Barbara Seaman
- Women and the Crisis in Sex Hormones (Book Review). Shainess, Natalie // American Journal of Psychotherapy;Jan1978, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p135
Reviews the book 'Women and the Crisis in Sex Hormones,' by Barbara Seaman and Gideon Seaman.