- Obituaries. // Munday Courier (TX);3/7/2007, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p5
The article presents an obituary for Mary Alice Gaston, a teacher.
- Morin, Joseph Octave Gaston Durocher. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/13/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p591
The article presents an obituary for psychiatrist Joseph Octave Gaston Morin.
- MEMORIAL: WILLIAM ROBERT GASTON, 1936-2010. Winters, William L. // Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal;Dec2010, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p59
The article presents an obituary for William Robert Gaston, a cardiologist from Houston, Texas.
- A. G. Garten: Rough Road To Riches. Johnson, James C. // Black Enterprise;Aug2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p26
The article presents an obituary for African American entrepreneur Arthur George Gaston.
- IN MEMORIAM: E. THAYER GASTON July 4, 1901-June 3, 1970. Schorsch, M. Josepha // Journal of Music Therapy;Summer1970, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p39
An obituary for periodical editor E. Thayer Gaston is presented.
- MEMORIALS. // Texas Bar Journal;May2011, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p442
The article presents obituaries for several Texas attorneys including Kennett Hobbs, James Ewing Sims and Kim Williamson Mercier.
- Gone. // Time;Sep1924, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p7
The article presents an obituary for Lucy Page Gaston, founder and former Superintendent of the Anti-Cigarette League of America.
- Joseph Michel Gaston Assing. Assing, Hedwig // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/19/2008, Vol. 337 Issue 7662, p181
The article presents an obituary for Joseph Michel Gaston Assing, former otorhinolaryngologist in Northampton and Coventry, England.
- OBITUARIES. // UU World;Winter2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p52
The article presents obituaries for clergymen including Gaston Marcel Carrier, W. Edward Harris, and William Ronald Jones.