- Learn the Names of Things. Himeles, Darla // Horticulture;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p15
The article presents the poem "Learn the Names of Things," by Darla Himeles. Firs
- EDITORIAL NOTICE: MAX KELLY. Kelly, Max // Theory & Applications of Categories;2008, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
The article presents an obituary for mathematician Gregory Maxwell Kelly.
- Vale Max Jordan: 20 December 1925 to 15 January 2010. Simpson, G. W.; Spurling, T. H. // Chemistry in Australia;Jun2010, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p16
The article presents an obituary for chemist Maxwell John Jordan.
- Short. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;1/26/2008, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p130
The article presents an obituary for veterinary surgeon Maxwell Short.
- Martha Maxwell. Cocking, Martin // Journal of College Reading & Learning (College Reading & Learnin;Fall2009, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p7
The article presents an obituary for author and editor Martha Maxwell.
- OBITUARIES. // Fellowship;Winter2011, Vol. 76 Issue 10-12, p42
The article presents obituaries for activists Kenneth L. Brown and Mikio "Mike" Miyake, and Presbyterian minister Arthur Maxwell Field.
- Fair Thee Well Robert Maxwell. Hilbruner, Anna // Home Energy;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p4
The article presents an obituary for Robert Maxwell, a pioneer in the field of energy conservation.
- GRANT MAXWELL, 1959-2006. // Mix;Apr2006, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p18
The article presents an obituary for Grant Maxwell of Sync Sound in New York City.
- VALE MAXWELL JOHN HORNER 1950-2009. // Architecture Australia;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p50
The article presents an obituary for Maxwell John Horner, a teacher, architect and mentor.