- Mrinal Kanti Ghosh. Fernando, Titus // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/29/2005, Vol. 331 Issue 7523, p1027
The article is an obituary for Mrinal Kanti Ghosh, a consultant physician in medicine for the elderly, who died April 27, 2005.
- Naomi Datta. Watts, Geoff // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;2/14/2009, p413
The article presents an obituary for Naomi Datta, former physician and medical researcher.
- Obituary. // Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases;2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p113
An obituary for Dr. Ajit Kumar Datta is presented.
- in memoriam. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);10/17/2015, p6
The article presents obituaries for several persons in India including Shreepad Vasudeo Dattar and Datta Sidhu.
- Computational analysis of genetic network involved in pancreatic cancer in human. Mishra, Mrinal; Kumar, Ambuj // BMC Bioinformatics;2011 Supplement 11, Vol. 12 Issue Suppl 11, p1
An abstract of the article "Computational analysis of genetic network involved in pancreatic cancer in human," by Mrinal Mishra and Ambuj Kumar, is presented.
- Periodontal disease and diabetes mellitus. Jain, Nupur; Bhargava, Mrinal; Agarwal, Shilpa // Indian Journal of Medical Specialities;Jan-Jun2013, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p138
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Periodontal Disease and Diabetes Mellitus," by Nupur Jain, Mrinal Bhargava, and Shipa Agarwal.
- Obituary. // USI Journal;Oct-Dec2010, Vol. 140 Issue 582, p450
The article presents obituaries for Life Members of United Service Institution of India (USI), including Brigadier R. C. Datta, Brigadier A. S. Bal, and Vice Admiral S. M. Gadihoke.
- My Brother. Datta, Bianca // Creative Kids;Winter2005/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p8
The article presents the short story "My Brother," by Bianca Datta.
- Note of appreciation / Note de reconnaissance. Steinitz, Michael; Huskins, Nicole // Canadian Journal of Physics;Dec2014, Vol. 92 Issue 12, piii
The article presents a note of appreciation for the referees of the "Canadian Journal of Physics" including Ibrahim Abbas, Z. Abbas and Kanti M Aggarwal.