Chambers, Philip John
- John Philip Spalding. Perry, Matt; Wilkie, Stuart // BMJ: British Medical Journal;1/30/2016, Vol. 352 Issue 8042, p152
The article presents an obituary for general practitioner John Philip Spalding.
- Catching pigeons for fun. WATERS, CHRIS // Cricketer;Aug2014, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p111
An obituary for cricket player Philip John Sharpe is presented.
- Obituary. // Management Services;Feb2002, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p32
Presents an obituary for businessman Philip John Butcher.
- Philip John Eric Lang. Long, William; Preiskel, Harold // British Dental Journal;6/9/2012, Vol. 212 Issue 11, p569
An obituary for dentist Philip John Eric Lang is presented.
- Professor Philip John Lawrence. McDonald, Geraldine; Snook, Ivan; Pankhurst, Fay // New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies;2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p5
The article presents an obituary for Professor Philip John Lawrence, the first editor of the "New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies."
- PASSAGES. // Journalism & Mass Communication Educator;Summer2008, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p186
The article presents obituaries for several journalism professors including John Philip Norman, Joe Swan and Henry Overduin.
- Untitled. // Time;11/8/1971, Vol. 95 Issue 19, p94
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including journalist John Mecklin, novelist Philip Wylie and composer Carl Ruggles.
- Obituaries. // Canadian Catholic Historical Association Bulletin;Spring2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p8
The article presents obituaries for Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate (OMI) priests Philip M. Hanley and Leo John Casey.
- Dee, Philip John. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/10/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 8, p1023
This article presents an obituary for Philip John Dee, a family medicine practioner who died on July 2, 2006 at age 77.