- Brohovici, Ruhla H. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/12/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 4, p519
An obituary for medical professional Ruhla H. Brohovici is presented.
- Brown, Thomas Maxwell. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/12/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 4, p519
An obituary for medical personnel Thomas Maxwell Brown is presented.
- Abraham, John Anthony. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/26/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 5, p647
The article presents an obituary for John Anthony Abraham, employee of University of London.
- Abraham, John Anthony. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/12/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 4, p519
An obituary for medical personnel John Anthony Abraham is presented.
- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/30/2003, Vol. 169 Issue 7, p736
Pays tribute to several medical personnel in Canada.
- Revisiting emergency preparedness/ Hospitals working to deal with bioterrorism. Chuvala, Bob // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the efforts of health care personnel in Fairfield County, Connecticut to prepare themselves in the event of a bioterrorism attack. Vaccinations against the smallpox virus; Coordination with government agencies and emergency personnel; Hazardous material handling training. INSET:...
- Making the transition to healthcare business advisor. Chambless, Vickers // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jan95, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p100
Discusses the transition of healthcare financial managers to healthcare business advisors. Collaboration in network building; Risk articulation; Local taxing authorities.
- Keys to career success in managed care. Sandrick, Karen // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr96, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p46
Interviews several managed care professionals to obtain their views on how healthcare financial managers can prepare for a career in managed care organizations. Financial managers' willingness to assume responsibility; Knowledge on healthcare delivery; Experience with integrated delivery in the...
- A straight line through the loops. Souhrada, Laura // Materials Management in Health Care;Oct97, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p2
Reflects on the thinking style needed by central service professionals in the medical field in order to succeed in their career. Author as an example; Need for central service professionals to walk a tightrope between logical and creative thinking.