- For 12 days, he did it all. Lord, L. // U.S. News & World Report;7/22/91, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p29
Part VI: Medal of Honor. Profiles John Upshur Dennis Page who, at the age of 46, while fighting in the Korean War, earned not only the Medal of Honor but the Navy Cross as well. Professional army for nearly two decades; Saw no action in World War II; Assigned to Koto-ri; Fearless against the...
- Page, John. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/26/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 5, p647
The article presents an obituary for John Page, a medical specialist.
- Clever Manchester cuts its cloth accordinglyâ€¦. // Accountancy;Aug1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1032, p9
Presents the business ethics of the Students Society of Manchester Chartered Accountant in England. Comments on the society finances by John Page, a treasurer of the Students Society; Increased efforts in collecting subscription; Sharing of accommodation costs among the students.
- Golden State Lawyer in Early on Acquisitions, Financing, Other Key Moves. VOLPE, MICHAEL // Orange County Business Journal;6/21/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p5
The article features John Page, the general counsel and corporate vice president of Golden State Foods Corp. and the receiver of the Privately Held Company award at the Business Journal's inaugural General Awards at the Hyatt Regency in Irvine, California.
- Papal Medal Awarded to Former ICEL Official. // America;7/30/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 3, p7
The article announces that John R. Page was awarded the Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice medal for his service to the liturgical life of the church throughout the English-speaking world.
- PAGE LOVES... // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jun2010, p17
The article presents the things that are prepared by John Page of Ashcourt Rowan, including the iPod, the everton and cooking.
- BUYER VERDICTS. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2011, p89
The article offers the insights of several travel executives on the marketing of Australia as a travel destination including John Page of Ashcourt Rowan Group, Amy Best of Universal World Events, and Lucie Carter of Associated Conferences.
- Interview with John Page. Hagland, Mark // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;2/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p44
Presents an interview with John Page, executive director of the Chicago-based Healthcare and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), about information management in the health care system. HIMSS' response to the system evolution; Integration of financial and clinical data; HIMSS' relations with...
- FROM THE EDITOR. Besougloff, Neil // Model Railroader;Oct2011, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p8
The article offers the author's insights on the achievement of John Page as the editor of the "Model Railroader" back in 1948 to 1956.