- Diamond, Arthur William. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/17/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 13, p1735
An obituary for medical personnel Arthur William Diamond is presented.
- Burns, Robert Arthur. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/12/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 4, p519
An obituary for medical personnel Robert Arthur Burns is presented.
- DEATHS. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/22/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p1243
Obituaries for several medical personnel including gynecologist Francis Richard J. Dorsey, anesthesiologist John Arthur Hutchison and otolaryngologist Jean-Charles Lavoie, are presented.
- Deaths. Rooks, Kyle // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/24/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 11, p1517
Presents obituaries for medical personnel, including dermatologist Peter S. Bolton.
- A tribute to Sean Morrin. O'Doherty, John // Gay Community News;Oct2013, Issue 286, p6
An obituary for LGBT activist Sean Morrin is presented.
- OBITUARY. // British Medical Journal;9/2/1978, Vol. 2 Issue 6138, p708
Presents obituaries for several medical personnel.
- OBITUARY. W.R.G.; G.S.; M.J.T.; I.R.W.A.; S.H.R.; T.F.R.; A.K.A.; J.V.T. // British Medical Journal;4/19/1980, Vol. 280 Issue 6221, p1091
Presents several obituaries for medical personnel.
- Untitled. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;1/9/2016, Vol. 178 Issue 2, p49
The article presents obituaries for British veterinarians Peter Bell and Arthur Goddard.
- OBITUARY. P.M.; B.G.M.; I.C.M.D.; N.S.; T.C.; J.W.R.; R.M.; P.K.; J.R.T. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);10/4/1986, Vol. 293 Issue 6551, p893
Presents several obituaries of the medical personnel in Great Britain.