- Doyle, Charles Edward. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;12/5/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 12, p1645
The article presents an obituary for general surgeon Charles Edward Doyle.
- Rennie, Charles Sutherland. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/12/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 4, p519
An obituary for An obituary for medical personnel Charles Sutherland Rennie is presented.
- DEATHS. // American Journal of Public Health;Jan1972, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p118
The article presents several obituaries for medical personnels, including Lyndall R. Allison, Moody C. Bettis, and Helen Doyle Bowman.
- OBITUARY. // British Medical Journal;9/2/1978, Vol. 2 Issue 6138, p708
Presents obituaries for several medical personnel.
- OBITUARY. W.R.G.; G.S.; M.J.T.; I.R.W.A.; S.H.R.; T.F.R.; A.K.A.; J.V.T. // British Medical Journal;4/19/1980, Vol. 280 Issue 6221, p1091
Presents several obituaries for medical personnel.
- Edward C. Campbell. Hubbell Jr., Harry H. // Physics Today;Oct88, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p86
Presents an obituary for Edward Charles Campbell, a physics teacher.
- OBITUARIES. Thomson, R.; Jewell, Tony; Ward, Eric; Beard, David; Mills, Jeremy; Pringle, Hugh; Strachan, Peter; Sykes, P. A. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;3/12/2011, Vol. 342 Issue 7797, p600
The article presents obituaries for notable medical personnel including Angus Donald, Malcolm Mencer Martin and Edward Pringle.
- Edward Charles Arden Bott. Bevan, James // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/28/2005, Vol. 330 Issue 7502, p1274
Presents an obituary for Edward Charles Arden Bott, former private general practitioner in London, and chief medical officer of the Metropolitan Police.
- Charles Edward Daniel Hearn. Allen, Philip // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/9/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7605, p1227
The article presents an obituary for Charles Edward Daniel Hearn, former chief medical adviser at Gillette and St. Bartholomew's Hospital.