- In Memoriam. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1955, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p259
Presents an obituary for physician Norman Strauss in New York.
- Obituaries. Eastwood, J.B.; Eastwood, R.K. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/13/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7036, p970
Presents an obituary for British family physician Norman Berwyn Eastwood.
- Williams, Ralph Carl. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/8/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 10, p1547
The article presents an obituary for Ralph Carl Williams, a physician in Ontario.
- Norman Carl Rasmussen. Apostolakis, George E. // Physics Today;Jul2004, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p78
Presents an obituary for Norman Carl Rasmussen, a pioneer of probabilistic risk assessment for nuclear power plants.
- Blinker leaves legacy of 'integrity and honor' Rugless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;6/22/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 23, p1
An obituary for chairman retiree of Brinker International Inc., Norman Brinker, is presented.
- Ewing, Gerald Hay. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/29/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p359
An obituary for internal physician Gerald Hay Ewing is presented.
- Moriarty, Michael Victor. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/29/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p359
An obituary for internal physician Michael Victor Moriarty is presented.
- Carl E. Taylor, (1916-2010): A Beloved Pioneer in International Health. Brown, Theodore M.; Fee, Elizabeth // American Journal of Public Health;Jul2011, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p1216
An obituary for Carl E. Taylor, the founder of the academic discipline of international health, is presented.
- In MEMORIAM. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/17/2011, Vol. 183 Issue 8, p982
The article presents obituaries for several people related to medicine including psychiatrist Roman N. Borsch, pediatrician William D. Bowman, and dermatologist Gordon A. Kerbel.