- Philip Allan King-9 December 1942-5 June 2004-paediatric surgeon and paediatric urologist. Barker, Andrew // Pediatric Surgery International;Dec2004, Vol. 20 Issue 11/12, p815
Presents an obituary for Philip Allan King, paediatric surgeon and paediatric urologist.
- Philip Paton-Philip. Paton-Philip, Charles // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;6/13/2009, Vol. 338 Issue 7708, p1447
The article presents an obituary for Philip Paton-Philip, former senior consultant urologist at Epsom and Saint Helier Hospitals in England.
- IN MEMORIAM. Stewart, David // Canadian Urological Association Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p364
An obituary for urologist David Stewart is presented.
- Norman Gibbon. Goldsmith, H.J. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;4/4/2009, Vol. 338 Issue 7698, p833
An obituary for urologist Norman Gibbon is presented.
- IN MEMORIAM. // Canadian Urological Association Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p428
The article presents obituaries for several urologists including Doctor Paul Dessureault, Doctor James Francis Glenn and Doctor Alan Irvine.
- Busby, Stuart Merrill. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;12/4/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p1619
The article presents an obituary for urologist Stuart Merrill Busby.
- Jost, Harold Morse. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/6/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 10, p1387
An obituary for urologist Harold Morse Jost is presented.
- Dr. Herman Andrew Sullivan. // Canadian Urological Association Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p340
An obituary for urologist Herman Andrew Sullivan is presented.
- William Forbes Hendry. Gulland, Anne // BMJ: British Medical Journal;1/19/2013, Vol. 346 Issue 7891, p29
An obituary for consultant urologist William Forbes Hendry is presented.