- DEATHS. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/15/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 2, p255
The article presents obituaries for physicians including Charles Ramnanan Maharaj, Frank Simonik, and Donne Watson Smith.
- Porter, Frank Thomas Henderson. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/19/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 13, p1919
The article presents an obituary for Frank Thomas Henderson Porter, a general practitioner in Thornhill, Ontario.
- Tribute to a titan DMT--Dynamic Multidisciplined Technocrat. Rajan, T.P.S. // Colourage;Jun95, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p84
Presents an obiturary for Druman Manilal Trivedi, a leading figure in India's textile industry.
- Hill, Mary Margaret Gastle. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/19/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 13, p1919
The article presents an obituary for Mary Margaret Gastle Hill, a medical practitioner in Guelph, Ontario.
- "A nonjudgemental attitude...". // Body Politic;Nov80, Issue 68, p16
Deals with the prevalence of intestinal parasites among gay men in Toronto, Ontario. Advice to general practitioners in treating gay and lesbian patients; Way of preventing the medical problem.
- Visalia couple brings Chinese medicine to Hanford. Fujimoto, Deborah Rivera // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/28/2003, Issue 323053, p3
Reports on the planned launching of a medical clinic by medical practitioners Frank and Karmay Kwong-Robbins in Hanford, California. Integration of traditional western and complementary medicine; Services offered to the patients; Education of the public on the benefits of complementary medicine.
- CoActiv Medical Names Frank P. Baker V.P. of Sales and Business Development. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/21/2011, Vol. 21, p165
The article announces that Frank P. Baker was named vice president of sales and business development for CoActiv Medical Inc.
- Why is Ontario becoming a have not medical province? Harvey, Edward J. // Canadian Journal of Surgery;Oct2015, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p292
The author discusses the reasons behind lack of medical province in Ontario. Topics discussed include verdict of the Ontario government on making unilateral decisions for doctors, impact of this one sided approach on surgeons such as changes in billing parameters and call situations and the near...
- In Memoriam: Eric frank Sommermann, Ph.D., RSHom (NA). Huenecke, Jason Aeric // American Homeopath;2007, Vol. 13, p132
An obituary for homeopathy practitioner Eric Frank Sommermann is presented.