Cable Remembers Dressler
- Time Warner Vet Dressier Dies at 66. Hemingway, Jonathan // Broadcasting & Cable;12/31/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 51, p20
An obituary is presented for Fred M. Dressler, former vice president of programming for Time Warner Cable.
- Fred Dressler, Time Warner. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/19/99, Vol. 129 Issue 30, p26
Features Fred Dressler, senior vice president of programming at Time Warner's cable television operations. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- For Nets, Nothing's Certain. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;4/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p9
Presents the views of Fred Dressler, executive vice president for programming at Time Warner Cable, and Matt Bond, executive vice president for content acquisition at Comcast Corp., on the tight competition in the U.S. cable television industry. Way in which Comcast has enjoyed success in the...
- The Cable Hall of Fame class of 2014. // CED;May2014, p9
The article focuses on several telecommunications executives including Alex Best, Fred Dressler and Christiane Amanpour who were inducted into the Cable Hall of Fame by the Cable Center at the Cable Show held in Los Angeles, California in April 2014.
- Obituaries. // Daily Variety;1/2/2008, Vol. 297 Issue 66, p30
The article presents obituaries for sportscaster Stu Nathan, television executive Fred Dressler and theater actress Ruth Wallis.
- Dressier Wants Exclusives. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;11/22/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p2
Reports on the suggestion of Fred Dressler, Time Warner Cable's programming chief, to cable distributors to get exclusive rights to programming so that they can compete. Insights of Jack Myers, CEO of The Jack Myers Report, about the venture of SBC Communications Inc. into the...
- Former EVP, Programming Time Warner Cable. Dressler, Fred // Multichannel News;4/28/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p36
The article focuses on Fred Dressler, former executive vice president of Programming at the cable provider Time Warner Cable Inc., discusses his career, and his contributions to the telecommunication industry and introduction of video on demand and high-definition programming services in the firm.
- Dressler's Lasting Advice. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;1/21/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p32
The article discusses about the friendship between Glenn Britt, chairman and chief executive officer of Time Warner Cable, and his deceased friend, Fred Dressler. According to the article, Britt and Dressler first met in 1981, when Britt transferred to Denver from New York after Time Inc....
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;7/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 140, p3
Reports on career developments involving executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. Resignation of Susan Greene as senior vice president of programs and education at Cable Center; Appointment of Fred Dressler, executive vice president of Time Warner Cable, to the board of digital...