- ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/22/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 52, p6
The article announces the election of Thomas Taylor to the board of trustees of the Hale Centre Theatre in West Valley, Utah.
- Pack 549 Dominated District. Boatman, Kevin // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);3/12/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p2
The article lists the winners of the Caddo Cup held at the Caddo District Pinewood Derby in Marshall, Texas including Thomas Taylor, Ryan Dale, and Jacob Folds.
- FROM THE JCK ARCHIVES. // JCK;Oct2003, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p106
Focuses on the capture of the Thomas Taylor by detective Rose Meenagh for stealing jewelry in a Broadway store in New York City. Method of capturing Taylor; Assistance given by the policemen to capture Taylor.
- Experian cuts ties to controversial Lord. // Data Strategy;Feb2009, p5
The article reports on the move by credit rating agency Experian to end its involvement with Lord Thomas Taylor of Blackburn, England in January 2009 following allegations by "The Sunday Times" newspaper that he had claimed to influence the Companies (Disclosure of Address) Regulations 2008 on...
- Fort Worth financial pioneer dies in accident. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;7/10/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 28, Special section p4
Presents an obituary for Thomas Malcolm Taylor, an associate of the Bass family and an innovative financier.
- The legacy of Tommy Taylor. // Fort Worth Business Press;2/27/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p47
Presents an obituary for Thomas Taylor, a stock trader and owner of a company in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Ethics Complaints Against White Sulphur Springs Mayor Resolved. Lannom, Andrea // State Journal (WV);9/21/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p23
The article reports that a conciliation agreement, which was approved by the West Virginia Ethics Commission, resolved ethics complaints against Thomas Taylor, Mayor of White Sulphur Springs, on September 6, 2012.
- Alliance elects officers. // Insurance Advocate;05/09/98, Vol. 109 Issue 19, p30
Announces that Thomas A. Taylor was named chairman of the board of directors of the Alliance of American Insurers at the association's annual meeting in April 1998 in San Antonio, Texas. Person Taylor succeeded; Other officers Alliance elected.
- Privacy key to alliance lobbying agenda. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Jul98, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p82
Reports on Alliance of American Insurers chairman Thomas Taylor's statements on the impact of the pending federal medical records privacy bill, on the insurance industry. Restriction of an insurer's access to medical information without a patient's authorization; Provisions of the Health...