- Lavertue's Legacy. // FN: Footwear News;1/17/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p31
The article offers information on the association of Jacques Lavertue, former president Outdoor Group Ltd., with the company Merrell.
- PATH LESS TAKEN. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;1/23/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p14
This article presents an interview with Jacques Lavertue, president of the Rockford, Michigan-based Wolverine World Wide Outdoor Division, which comprises the Merrell, Sebago and Patagonia brands, about redefining the outdoor footwear consumer and the lasting power of the Jungle Moc. He also...
- Merrell Launches Apparel Collection. Speer, Jordan K. // Apparel Magazine;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p9
This article focuses on the men's and women's collections launched by outdoor footwear company Merrell. According to Merrell President Jacques Lavertue, the apparel collection takes a modern and contemporary view of the outdoors--what they call the intersection of lifestyle and performance or...
- Lavertue Says Stay on Track. Weilheimer, Neil // FN: Footwear News;5/23/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 21, p18
Focuses on the marketing approach used by Merrell Footwear to create and nurture its line of footwear products. Market segments into which Merrell was divided; Marketing campaign created by Merrell that appeals to young consumers; Manner in which the management of Merrell learned the lesson of...
- Thank you, Jimmie Heuga. // Momentum (19403410);Spring2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p16
The article presents an obituary for Olympic skiing medalist Jimmie Heuga, who also became known for advocating the value of exercise for people with multiple sclerosis.
- Deaths. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Feb2011, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p58
The article presents obituaries for Leo J. Gehrig, former physician and former director of the American Hospital Association's Washington, D.C. office and for Stephen A. Morris, the former president of the American Hospital Association's board of trustees.
- Bernadine P. Healy. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Oct2011, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p62
The article presents an obituary for Bernadine P. Healy, the former director of the U.S. National Institute of Health.
- Deaths. // Christian Century;1/29/97, Vol. 114 Issue 4, p94
Reports on the deaths of religious individuals in the United States for the week ending in January 29, 1997. Ursula M. Niebuhr, founder and chairwoman of Barnard College's religion department; Harry C. Spencer, a pioneer communicator in the United Methodist Church; Milton B. Engebretson, sixth...
- Obituaries A-C. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2001, p72
Presents brief obituaries for Sid Abel, Joey Adams, Carl Albert, Rafael Alberti, Steve Allen, Yehuda Amichai, Hafez al-Assad, Hoyt Axton, Sirimavo Bandaranaike, Ian Bannen, Paul Bartel, Leonard Baskin, Giorgio Bassani, Daisy Bates, Tex Beneke, Mary Kay Bergman, Rose Bird, Habib Bourguiba, Bill...