- On the move... // Packaging News;Jun2008, p9
The article announces several career developments in the packaging industry in Great Britain including the appointments of Helen Hughes as packaging design agency Design Bridges' client director, Paul McMahon as business manager for machine sales at packaging equipment manufacturer Ulma...
- Duke Energy appoints Osborne as chief risk officer. // Power Economics;Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p15
Reports on Richard J. Osborne's appointment as chief risk officer for United States-based energy firm Duke Energy as of June 2000. Career background.
- UT people. // Urethanes Technology;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p17
This section presents updates on several executives in the urethane sector. Madison Capital Partners, the Chicago investment group that bought Mannesmann Plastics Machinery GmbH (MPM) earlier this month, has named one of its own, Richard Osborne, to replace Pepyn Dinandt as the top executive at...
- The Mining Industry: DEVELOPING POLICIES AND LAWS THAT HELP. // Vital Speeches of the Day;1/15/92, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p200
Presents a speech by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ASARCO incorporated Richard De J. Osborne, `The Mining Industry,' delivered at the National Minerals Policy Forum in Washington, D.C. on November 4, 1991, concerning the developing policies and laws that help the mining industry.
- Osborne named `Copper Man of the Year'. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Apr97, Vol. 198 Issue 4, p16LL
Announces the Copper Club's selection of Asarco Inc. chairman, president and chief executive officer Richard de J. Osborne as `Copper Man of the Year' for 1996.
- Richard de J. Osborne 1934-. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Nov96, Vol. 197 Issue 11, p16JJ
Profiles Richard de J. Osborne, director of the National Mining Association. Personal background; Educational attainment; Career highlights.
- Back lit grab handle released. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/27/2013, p2
The article offers information on a back lit grab handle for utility, trailer and Class 6-8 vehicle markets from Hansen International.
- People. // American Printer;Oct2006, Vol. 123 Issue 10, p21
The article reports on the selection and appointment of executives in the printing industry of the U.S. as of October 2006. William C. Keller has been appointed as senior vice president of operations at Presstek. Craig Evans has been named vice president of sales of ColorGraphics. Richard...
- In Memoriam. // Underground Construction;Mar2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p10
The article presents obituaries for two notable people in the underground construction industry including foreman Richard George Osborn Jr. and chief executive officer (CEO) of Caterpillar Inc. Lee Morgan.