- Weir, Ormond Allison. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/23/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p1147
The article presents an obituary for Ormond Allison Weir, general surgeon, who died on July 22, 2007 at the age of 87.
- Lehmann, Peter Oswald. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/23/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p1147
The article presents an obituary for Peter Oswald Lehmann, neurosurgeon, who died on July 19, 2007 at the age of 95.
- Lane, Oliver Guy. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/23/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p1147
The article presents an obituary for Oliver Guy Lane, general pathologist, who died on August 19, 2007 at the age of 92.
- OBITUARY. // British Medical Journal;9/17/1977, Vol. 2 Issue 6089, p776
Presents obituaries of surgeons, pathologists, microbiologists and general practitioners in Europe.
- Buerger, Leo. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p325
An encyclopedia entry for Austrian-born U.S. surgeon, pathologist and urologist Leo Buerger is presented.
- SNS. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p2149
An encyclopedia entry for the acronym "SNS," which refers to the Society of Neurological Surgeons, is presented.
- Critical assessment of the clinical TNM system in breast cancer. Smiddy, F.G.; Benson, E.A.; Brennan, T.G.; Cartwright, R.; Clayden, D.; Cartwright, S.C.; Dossett, J.A.; Edwards, M.; Frank, H.G.; Gowland, G.; Hall, R.; Hamilton, J.M.; Harris, W.G.; Hopton, D.S.; Joslin, C.A.; Logan, V.S.D.; MacKinnon, D.; McAdam, W.A.F. // British Medical Journal;7/12/1980, Vol. 281 Issue 6233, p134
Examines the effectiveness of 1974 version of clinical TNM system for treatment of patients with breast cancer. Features of the TNM system; Inaccuracy of the method in classifying breast cancer; Comparison of surgeons and pathologists assessments of tumor size; Purpose of TNM classification.
- NEUROSURGEON HAS AN EYE BEYOND THE OPERATING ROOM. Salley, Hope // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/21/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p39
Profiles neurosurgeon Michael Opalak. Likes and interests in photography; Collections and habits; Factors that influenced him in his career as a surgeon.
- Tribute to Professor Loew. Arnold, Hans // Acta Neurochirurgica;Aug2000, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p840
Presents a tribute to neurosurgeon Friedrich Loew on the celebration of his 80th birthday in 2004. Start of career in neurosurgery in 1946; Appreciation for Loew's rise in the medical community; Presentations and publications in the medical field; Influence in the field of neurosurgery in Germany.