- Day on the Farm. // High Plains Journal;4/20/2015, Vol. 133 Issue 16, p9B
Several photographs are presented depicting participants of the Western State Bank Expo Center in Dodge City, Kansas, on April 7, 2015 including Chad Kerr, Eric Martin and Amy Gerdes.
- Prologue to an Epyllion. Martin, Eric // Iconoclast;2008, Issue 98, p26
The article presents the poem "Prologue to an Epyllion," by Eric Martin. First Line: Of wars between the gods and men, I sing! Last Line: To which he has descended. -Hear his words.
- Music for All Announces New Leadership. // Choral Director;Sep2010, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p6
The article announces that Eric L. Martin was appointed as the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Music for All Inc.
- MFA COLLECTS $11,000 FOR SANDY RELIEF. NESS, LYDIA // Halftime Magazine;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the effort of Eric Martin, chief executive officer (CEO) of organization Music for All (MFA) to raise money during the Bands of America Grand National Championships for disaster relief to victims of Hurricane Sandy in the U.S.
- WINNERS (Book). // Publishers Weekly;11/8/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 45, p32
Reviews the book "Winners," by Eric Martin.
- Rubï¿½iyï¿½t. Khalili, Khalilullah // Blue Unicorn;Oct2009, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p20
Presents the poem "Rubï¿½iyï¿½t," by Khalilullah Khalili, translated from the Persian by Eric Martin. First Line: Release me from love's thorns, that vex my soul, Last Line: Than that which stirs the hearts of conquerors.
- Music for All Announces New Leadership. // JAZZed: The Jazz Educator's Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p10
The article announces that Eric L. Martin is the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Music for All Inc.
- Winners (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;12/1/2004, Vol. 72 Issue 23, p1109
Reviews the book "Winners," by Eric B. Martin.
- THE VIRGIN'S GUIDE TO MEXICO. Shea, Mike // Texas Monthly;May2007, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p60
The article reviews the book "The Virgin's Guide to Mexico," by Eric B. Martin.