- In memoriam Demosthenes Savramis (6.3.1925-26.11.1990). // KÃ¶lner Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Soziologie & Sozialpsychologie;1991, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p192
An obituary is presented for sociology Demosthenes Savramis.
- Low-dose opioids should be considered for symptom relief also in advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Ekström, Magnus; Bornefalk-Hermansson, Anna; Abernethy, Amy; Currow, David // Evidence Based Medicine;Feb2015, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p39
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Benzodiazepines and opioids need to be prescribed with caution in advanced COPD" by N.T. Vozoris appeared in a 2014 issue of the periodical.
- Response to EkstrÃ¶m et al regarding low-dose opioids in advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Vozoris, Nicholas T. // Evidence Based Medicine;Feb2015, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p40
A response from the author of the article "Benzodiazepines and opioids need to be prescribed with caution in advanced COPD" by N.T. Vozoris in the 2014 issue of the periodical is presented.
- Obituary. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Jan78, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p62
An obituary for Demosthenes S. (Dan) Syrmopoulos, vice-president and technical director of the George A. Goulston Co., is presented.
- High benzo use among elderly may be cause for concern. // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;4/1/2013, Issue 675, p6
An abstract of the article "Benzodiazepine use among older adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a population-based cohort study," by N. T. Vozoris and colleagues is presented.
- The Public Orations of Demosthenes. Demosthenes // Public Orations of Demosthenes, Volume 2;1/1/1912, p1
Presents Demosthenes' speech: The Public Orations of Demosthenes," translated by Arthur Wallace Pickard.
- THE OPENING OF THE PYLOS CAMPAIGN. Strassler, Robert B. // Journal of Hellenic Studies;1990, Vol. 110, p110
The article discusses the events that took place during the Pylos campaign and presents attempts to discover the original plan of Demosthenes and the reaction of the Spartans to his plans using Thucydides' account of the campaign. Demosthenes kept the plans for the Pylos campaign a secret from...
- Rhetorical Action in Ancient Athens: Persuasive Artistry from Solon to Demosthenes. Kennerly, Michele // Rhetoric & Public Affairs;Summer2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p355
This article presents a review of the book "Rhetorical Action in Ancient Athens: Persuasive Artistry from Solon to Demosthenes," by James Fredal.
- Didymos, On Demosthenes, Translated with Introduction, Text, and Commentary by Phillip (sic) Harding, ser. Clarendon Ancient History Series (Oxford & New York: Oxford University Press, 2006), X + 286 pp. Kennedy, George // International Journal of the Classical Tradition;Mar2009, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p102
The article reviews the book "Didymos: On Demosthenes," by Phillip Harding.