- A sad loss. // International Construction;Jan2009, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p6
An obituary for Peter Sullivan, KHL's main sales representatives who died of cancer, is presented.
- Peter Sullivan--budget cuts harmful to your health. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/20/95, Vol. 42 Issue 47, p33
Reports on statements made by Nassau-Suffolk Hospital Council's executive vice president, Peter Sullivan on the effects of a decrease in Medicare and Medicaid payments.
- MAITRE D' OF THE YEAR. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Sep2010, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p113
This article profiles Peter Sullivan, maitre d' of Aria restaurant in Sydney, New South Wales.
- FACES IN THE CROWD. // Sports Illustrated;03/09/1970, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p71
The article features notable athletes in the U.S. as of March 9, 1970, including White-wood High basketball player Mark Robinson of Virginia, hockey-playing triplets Jeff, Billy and Peter Sullivan of Englewood, New Jersey, and Dulaney High School track player Bob Wheeler of Timonium, Maryland.
- HCL could call in police. // Recruiter;9/7/2011, p10
The article reports that Healthcare Locums (HCL) chairman Peter Sullivan has declined dismissing the possibility of calling in the police after many serious accounting irregularities were discovered.
- TRAINING THE BIG GUNS. Gadney, Max // Eye (0960779X);Winter2011, Vol. 21 Issue 82, p36
The article briefly discusses the work of the British pictorial journalist Peter Sullivan, who worked for the newspaper "The Sunday Times" during the 1970s and 1980s.
- Peter Sullivan at Hirschl & Adler Modern. Corn, Alfred // Art in America;Jul99, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p92
Evaluates an exhibition, featuring the works of abstract painter, Peter Sullivan. Color approach; Dimensions of his paintings; Signature work.
- Managing Companies' Growing Pains Involves Team Effort. Pierce, Emmet // San Diego Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the effort of managing companies to encourage teamwork in order for a company to be efficient and profitable in the U.S. Founder Peter O'Sullivan of the management firm The180Group LLC mentions that their company would support companies that are in need of significant...
- Abstraction and Additional Nature. HALE, BOB; WRIGHT, CRISPIN // Philosophia Mathematica;Jun2008, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p182
In â€˜What is wrong with abstractionâ€™, Michael Potter and Peter Sullivan explain a further objection to the abstractionist programme in the foundations of mathematics which they first presented in their â€˜Hale on Caesarâ€™ and which they believe our discussion in The...