- ALEXANDRU DRAGOMIR A ROMANIAN PHENOMENOMENOLOGIST (1916-2002). Balogh, Paul; Ciocan, Cristian // Studia Phaenomenologica;2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1/2, p7
An obituary for Alexandru Dragomir, a Romanian phenomenologist, is presented.
- Dame Nita Barrow is dead. Hinds, Lester // New York Amsterdam News;12/23/95, Vol. 86 Issue 51, p2
Presents an obituary for former Barbados governor Nita Barrow.
- Obituaries. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p8
The article presents obituaries for hospital personnel Nita Fae Johnson, athlete Gary Allen Ike, and law enforcer Edward Paul Crowe.
- Obituaries. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/26/2009, Vol. 137 Issue 34, p8A
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including Beatrice Felan Garcia, veteran Kenneth Alan Clayton and former colonel Sara Nita Lundy.
- Density and Cultivar Influence upon Broccoli Production. // Bulletin of the University of Agricultural Sciences & Veterinary;2009, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p668
An abstract of the article "Density and Cultivar Influence upon Broccoli Production," by Alexandru Ioan Apahidean and Silviu Alexandru Apahidean is presented.
- SIMARD, DOLLARD. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/21/2014, Vol. 186 Issue 15, p1183
The article presents an obituary for physician Dollard Simard is presented.
- IN MEMORIAM. // Canadian Urological Association Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p500
The article presents an obituary for An obituary for physician John A. Williams is presented.
- Obituaries. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p6
The article presents obituaries for several U.S. residents including U.S. army Charles R. Hillhouse, homemaker Nita Bray and employee Judith Lynn Weber.
- TRIBUTE TO DR. MICHAEL E. DEBAKEY. Gotto, Jr., Antonio M. // Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p61
The article presents an obituary for physician Michael E. Bebakey.