- Economy tests Spain's risk managers. Ladbury, Adrian // Business Insurance;5/4/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p4
The article deals with the pressure facing risk managers in Spain to cut costs amid economic downturn. Experts warn that organizations should not assume unsustainable levels of risk as they try to reduce their insurance costs. Miguel Ãngel MacÃas of Formento de Construcciones y Contratas...
- Lo quentan los guaranï¿½es/Lo que cuentan los wichï¿½s (Book). Schon, Isabel // Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p413
Reviews two books on myths and legends by Miguel ï¿½ ngel. 'As Told By the Guaran ï¿½ s'; 'As Told by the Wich ï¿½ s.'
- Music on the Margin--Urban Musical Life in Eighteenth-Century Jaca (Spain) (Book). Noone, Michael; Gilbert, David // Notes;Sep2003, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p189
Reviews the book "Music on the Margin--Urban Musical Life in Eighteenth-Century Jaca (Spain)," by Miguel Ãngel MarÃn.
- The Latino beat. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/8/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 26, p6
Describes the Latino-inspired fall 2000 collections of various fashion designers. Miguel Adrover; Carolina Herrera; Victor Alfaro.
- E. S. L. Mart�nez, Pablo Miguel // Harpur Palate;Winter2006, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p175
Presents the poem "E. S. L.," by Pablo Miguel Martï¿½nez. First Line: During the class of last night; Last Line: making slow forever loops.
- A LATIN AMERICAN INDIAN RE-READS THE CANON. Barrueto, Jorge J. // Hispanic Review;Summer2004, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p339
Presents a postcolonial critique of the book "El Seï¿½or Presidente," by Miguel ï¿½ngel Asturias. Significance of mimicry to the literary discourse in Latin America; Use of the concept of surrealism and the otherness of non-Europeans by Asturias; Ideas of Asturias regarding the politics...
- Los viajes literarios de Pascual de Gayangos 1850-1857) y el origen de la archivÃstica espaÃ±ola moderna. HITCHCOCK, RICHARD // Library;Dec2008, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p489
The article reviews the book "Los viajes literarios de Pascual de Gayangos (1850-1857) y el origen de la archivistica espaÃ±ola moderna," by Miguel Ãngel Alvarez Ramos and Cristina Ãlvarez MillÃ¡n.
- MANUAL DE PSICOLOGÃA JURÃDICA E INVESTIGACIÃ“N CRIMINAL. De Paúl, Pilar // Anuario de Psicologia Juridica;2005, Vol. 15, p159
El artÃculo presenta una crÃtica del libro titulado "Manual de psicologÃa jurÃdica e investigaciÃ³n criminal", coordinado por Miguel Ã¡ngel Soria Verde.
- ESPERANZA Y SOLIDARIDAD (Book Review). Kopfensteiner, Thomas // Theological Studies;Jun2001, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p405
Reviews the book `Esperanza y solidaridad: Una fundamentacion anthropologicoteologica de la moral cristiana en la obra de Juan Alfaro,' by Humberto Miguel Yanez.
- Puerto Rico to issue $1 billion in Trans today. Márquez, Carlos // Caribbean Business;11/6/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p2
The article reports on the confirmation of Luis Alfaro MartÃnez, executive vice president and financing director of Government Development Bank, that Puerto Rico will access the short-term U.S. tax-exempt market on November 6, 2008 with an issuance of $1.01 billion in Tax Revenue Anticipation...